Saturday, January 15, 2011

Henna Time

So ladies, I will be doing a Henna Gloss this weekend in preparation of a long term protective style. It has been a few months since I have done Henna and because I still have left overs sitting in my fridge, I decided to use this as a treatment before putting in braids. That plus my hair really needs the TLC.

I am going to do a Henna Gloss instead of a full out Henna because I simply just want to try it with conditioner, and I want to see if the color effect is the same. I will be following Curly Nikki's recipe and directions.

3 bags of green tea
Suave Almond and Shea Butter Conditioner

Stay tuned for the results!

1 comment:

  1. Cant wait for the results. I have wanted to try henna for a while now but I really dont know where to buy it,since I dont have many stores around me that sells henna :(

    http://aunaturaleandlovingit.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete