Saturday, July 31, 2010

Still Determined

Japan, Japan, Japan, or should I say Okinawa, Japan. Today I went on a quest to find some things for my hair. Needless to say I came home without much at all. The Air Force PX actually had a few combs I wanted and that is it. So I went to local Japanese stores off base to see if maybe I would get lucky. I was armed with Yen and ready to find anything that I felt I could use. I got nothing. I wanted to try the curl-formers that I saw another young lady use on you tube, but they were not to be found. I pretty much new that there was no chance that I would find any hair products, but I looked anyway. My biggest frustration is having to order things online and wait for them. It could take weeks or even a month for my items to get here. And just as long if I get them sent to the States and have family then send it to me. I am at my wits end over here. But I refuse to give up or give in and go back to relaxers. I will put braids in before I do that.

No comments:

Post a Comment