Tuesday, September 21, 2010

ECO Styler Gel

I have heard and read a lot of hype about the ECO Styler Gel, but never had the urge to try it. I am a big fan of pomade and the first thought that comes to my mind when I hear gel is flakes. However in the PX last night I came across the gel(the clear one) and saw that it was actually decently priced. So I bought it and decided to give it a try.

This morning I sprayed my hair with Alikay Naturals Lemongrass Leave In to moisten it. I then put a little bit of the ECO gel and I also put a little bit of a Shea butter concoction I have been using and the results were great. However by the end of the day my hair was very dry and crunchy. So I am going to try using it again a few more times before I completely write it off.



3 comments:

  1. I think clear one is supposed to have that rock solid hold and therefore can be crunchy. If you use some of the Eco Gel with lower hold levels lik 5 or 7 they tend not be like that.

    http://beautifulms.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. for ecostyler gel a liquid leave in isn't going to cut it. oils and butters to seal in that butter and give lasting soft curls is a must!

    missdeeplyrooted.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you ladies for the great tips.

    ReplyDelete