Thursday, September 16, 2010

MIA+Something To Share

Sorry everyone for being MIA for a few days. It has been a very busy week. Between my four year old starting school and just being plain ole tired, I haven't been keeping up with the blog. But I have a few things to share with you all.


First is the Denman Brush. I heard all the hype about it, and was like whatever, a brush is a brush. But over the weekend I came across a beauty store here on the island and the only thing that popped out at me was Denman. I don't know if it was cheaper or more expensive because it was all in Yen, but I figured I came out ahead since I didn't have to pay for shipping. All I can say is whatever the price, it was worth the buy. The brush is wonderful, and a great tool to have. I was able to use it on my girls hair too! I used it the other morning and my curls were popping! I would recommend this brush to anyone.


So on to my new found love for Etsy. This site is the best. I came across a seller who sells earrings. The name of the shop is Little Charm. Now I don't know about you ladies but I love earrings and not just simple plain Jane ones, but the cute ones. Well anyway this lady is selling wooden and some other kinds of earring for a whooping $2 bucks plus shipping, which I think is like 1.50 for the first item then .50 for every one after. Ladies check her out http://www.etsy.com/shop/LittleCharm.

2 comments:

  1. i know exactly what you mean about thinking the denman wasn't that important a buy. but once i used it, no looking back! I did have to modify my brush by taking every other row because my hair is really thick

    missdeeplyrooted.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ BreukelensFinest, I read something about the modification. I want to do it but when I tried to separate the brush I couldn't get the darn thing apart. I'm going to let my husband tinker with it. I figured I would take the advice of other naturals and try it modified. If all else fails I can put the teeth back in!

    ReplyDelete