Sunday, September 26, 2010

Relaxed v. Natural Question

Do you find that you use more products now that you are natural than when you were relaxed?
I know for a fact that I do. It seems that when I was relaxed I had a few things. A shampoo, conditioner, a daily conditioner. My extras were pomade, wrapping foam and a deep conditioner, that's it.
Now I see that I have a different product for different styles. A product for my puff, something for my wash and go, and so on. Not that I find anything wrong with using more products, I think that it's necessary for natural up keep. And I also think that the many different products comes with the versatility of having natural hair.
I was just wondering if any of you ladies noticed the same thing?!

1 comment:

  1. Yes I am using more products now as well. Trips me out sometimes but I wouldn't have it any other way :).

    ReplyDelete