Thursday, October 28, 2010

Banding + 2 Day Hair

This past Sunday I decided to try banding my hair. I have already done it before on my daughter's hair, but never on mine. I originally just thought I didn't have enough length to get any results, but I needed something quick to do on my hair so I gave it a try.
After shampooing with my BoBeam shampoo bar, I detangled in the shower with Organix conditioner. From there I just sprayed on BoBeam hair tea turned into spritz and then my avocado shea butter mix. I put my hair in about 10 or less different sections and
banded at the root and the middle of those sections. I didn't worry about the ends.

In the morning this was the results.I was able to create two days of hairstyles from banding and although I was hoping for more, I was very pleased with the results and the styles.

Day 1 was a bump and fro hawk style


Day 2 was a bump and puff


3 comments:

  1. Veeeeery cute! I love the last two, nice. Thanks for sharing your lovely styles with us. Take care.

    zainab1
    AuNaturale007.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i really like the last two pictures. what a creative cute way to wear natural hair!

    missdeeplyrooted.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you ladies! I only wish I could have stretched the styles little longer.

    ReplyDelete