Friday, April 1, 2011

Apple Cider Vinegar and Hair

Like most of you, I have heard and read so many good things about ACV and natural hair. I have done an ACV rinse a few times and personally I like it. It always leaves my hair fluffy and very clean feeling. I have used when wearing yarn braids and my scalp was very clean and even when I took the braids down my hair had no build up. I recently have been doing an ACV rinse in replacement of regular shampoo. After the ACV rinse I then apply conditioner, detangle and rinse and follow up with my regular routine.

Aside from reading and hearing everyone else story, I decided to do a little research of my own to see why ACV is so great for natural hair. This is what I found

~ACV is something that has been used for generation for the promotion of healthy hair
~It's acidity is close to that of natural hair and works good as a conditioner, cleanser and germ killer
~ACV kills bacteria that can cause many scalp conditions like dandruff, itchy scalp and even hair loss
~It balances pH levels

And these are only some of the benefits for hair. ACV has many different benefits that range from beauty to pet care and even around the house. The benefits are endless.

There are two websites that offered a wonderful variety of different ways to use ACV as a rinse and other ways to use it in your everyday life. Don't take my word for it, go see for yourself!

Natural Vinegar Hair Rinse

apple-cider-vinegar-benefits.com

No comments:

Post a Comment