Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Big Change=Big Chop!!

Soooo Ladies, I chopped my hair off, literally, as in I cut it myself. And I absolutely LOVE it! There were a few reasons why I cut my hair. The biggest reason was because I was not taking care of my hair like I should. Point blank my hair was to the length where I didn't know what to do with it. I had fallen back into the puff everyday because I was to busy to even deal with my hair. SO I made the decision to cut if off and I have no intentions of growing it out as of now. Of course that will change eventually, but for now I want it short and I like it this way. The maintenance is much easier and can fit into my busy lifestyle right now.

I was nervous at first and worried that I would not like the cut of I wold not feel as beautiful. WRONG I feel absolutely wonderful and I think that I would still be beautiful if I was completely bald. AND my husband like it, so it is all GOOD over here!

With all that being said I am curious to know if any of you have suggestions on products I can use to maintain my new TWA!! Please share :-)

3 comments: