Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Meet Drew

Hi ladies, I wanted to share with you my newest hair do. Let me just start by saying that I absolutely love love this hair. It's big and so me. It's a wig and her name is Drew. While looking at one of my favorite you tubers, Taren916, I saw her do a review on this particular wig. From there I saw a lot of other natural ladies rave about this wig. So I went to HairWigHarlem, to check the wig out for myself. The price is great and they have a variety of colors.

I got mine in a 2. The shipping was quick for me having an FPO address. I received the wig in a week. It is very light and even though it is big, the hair is so free flowing. I took it out the pack and put it on and whoosh the curls took a life of it's own. I didn't have to do much to poof it up. I did cut a bang because I'm not   into the whole lace front thing and really don't know how to use it. But it's a great wig no doubt!!

3 comments:

  1. That looks great on you!:0)

    Take care, zainab1

    ReplyDelete
  2. i've been wanting to try that wig for some time, you've just convinced me :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Zainb1, Thank you!!

    TMT You should definitely give it a try!

    ReplyDelete