Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Protective Styling for My Girls

Hello all!! I decided to do something different with my two older daughters hair recently and wanted to share with you. As you know I have three girls and hair around here can get down right time consuming. So I guess you can say I cheated. But the style is protecting their ends in the process of giving me a quick hair fix.

So what I did was cornrow their hair up into a ponytail securing with a soft hair tie. I then placed a children's drawstring ponytail on top. The idea of using a ponytail came to me when I bought a wig for myself awhile ago. As you can see from the pics the style is very cute and still girly not grown looking. The girls love the idea and love the fact that they are not sitting for hours to achieve the style!!



1 comment: