Sunday, November 13, 2011

Protective Styling With Yarn

Hello Ladies! As you can see from the title, I have put yarn braids in my hair as a protective style. The goal is to leave them in for 6-8 weeks. It took me about a day to get them done. With the kids and household obligations it takes me forever. My hair is growing and is very thick so that played a part in how long it took also.

I originally planned to do my whole head in black but could only find one bundle of black so I did the black in the front and the brown in the back. Its not necessarily my favorite look but hey it will do.

I did a deep condition using Ayurvedic herbs the night before I put the braids in. My next post will be about that so please check back and thank you for stopping by :-).

1 comment:

  1. Really cute!!:))

    Take care,
    zainab1
    AuNaturale007.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete