Sunday, February 26, 2012

Still Protecting

Hola ladies, Yes I am still breathing and living life!! I just wanted to come through quickly and share with you the latest protective style that I am wearing. I purchased the hair from Sam's Beauty. The hair is called Human Hair Premium Mix Weave Outre Sol Bohemian. So what I did was make a wig out of this hair. I was pleasantly surprised and pleased with the outcome. If you remember a few post back I purchased and fell in love with the Drew wig from Beshe. Well this wig gave me the exact same look, but for cheaper and better quality. The Drew I was only able to wear for 2 weeks before it started to look a hot mess. This hair is going on its second week and still looks great and I am certain I will be able to get at least 3 weeks out of it, if not more. It was only $13.99 a pack and I got it in 10", 1B. Two packs was more than enough and I even had a little left over. When I first made the wig the hair was very defined with no fullness. But once I started to separate the curls it fluffed out nicely and absolutely no frizz. I have gotten many compliments on this hair and I would recommend it to anyone looking to make a wig or get a weave put in.

1 comment: